Hilton Reservations & Customer Care offers a competitive benefits package that enables team members to have a rewarding Work/life balance.
- Full & Part time team members may receive the following benefits:
- Travel Program
- Hilton Worldwide employees receive attractive hotel discounts for yourself and your family. This benefit is eligible for use after training completion (based on hotel availability).
- Paid Time Off
- Team Members accrue vacation time during first year of employment. It is available to use after 6 months of employment.
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Team members are eligible to rollover and enroll in this benefit after completion of 90 days of employment. Hilton will match dollar for dollar up to 3% of base pay and fifty cents for every dollar on the next 2%.
- Hilton Honors Program
- Team members participate to earn points for Hilton hotel qualifying/eligible stays based upon terms and conditions of the program.
- Employee Assistance Program
- A balanced life can still have complications. The ComPsych Guidance Resources offers you free and confidential assistance, whatever your challenges may be.
- Employee Purchase Program
- Hilton Worldwide has partnered with preferred partners to offer discounts on products/services and programs.
- Other Benefits
- Hilton Worldwide team members have access to a wide range other benefits, including banking services and discount programs.
- Additional Benefits for Full-Time Team Members:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability (short/long term), Life and Accident coverage, including dependent and domestic partners.
- Educational Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Voluntary and Other Benefits from MetLife inc. legal services, auto, home, & pet insurance